Litho Ninja's goal is to make your online print requests as simple as possible and we ask that you please follow these basic guidelines with the files you plan to upload in your print request. If you ever have any questions or need clarification before submitting your online order, never hesitate to contact us and we will gladly assist you.
Formatting Files For Upload
- Litho Ninja accepts print ready PDF files if you're capable of creating these. If not, no problem because we do accept TIFF files (Tagged Image File Format) as well for each page. We do not accept any other file types other than PDF or TIFF.
- The files must be flattened and should contain no extra layers or channels.
- DO NOT save files using LZW compression because our presses are unable to read your print files if so.
- Comic books must contain a page count divisible by 4 for binding purposes (4, 8, 12, 16, 20, etc.)
- Color files may be sent in CMYK or RGB mode; although CMYK-mode is preferred. When printing RGB files there may be a color-shift, especially with flat colors. We ask for CMYK files.
- Black & white files should be sent in grayscale mode.
- All files should be sent with a resloution of 300 DPI (Dots Per Inch).
How To Name Files
File naming is very important because Litho Ninja must be able to understand which files are the covers and the order of the pages. Our recommendation is following this file naming process to avoid any confusion:
For the covers:
For the interior pages: