Flyer Print Request
COMPLETE CHECKLIST BEFORE ORDERING
To save time, money, and help ensure accurate printing, PLEASE read this list before submitting your request.
- CORRECT SIZE. Are your files the correct size? It's really important that your files are the correct size to the comic size you are ordering. If not, you may incur extra charges if we have to reformat your files. USE OUR PRINT TEMPLATES HERE
- BLEEDS. Background to the edge? Apply 1/8" (.125) bleed.
- SAFE AREA. Content within safe area? Read more.
- RESOLUTION. Are your images at 300dpi?
- Divisible by 4. Comic book pages divisible by 4?
- CMYK/Grayscale. Convert full color pages to CMYK and covert black/white pages to grayscale.
- Flatten Files. Flatten your PSD files before saving to PDF.
- Print-ready PDF. We require a print-ready PDF.
- LZW Compression. No LZW compression on any kind.
- Comic Book Proof. For comic books, a free hard proof is provided with all quantities of 25 or greater.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
Shipping cost is not included in this form. Shipping cost is based on weight/location/provider shipping rates. We ship from Houston, Texas (77041). A general S&H estimate within the continental USA, expect to pay around $30 for 100 28-page comic books
HIGHEST QUALITY COMIC PRINTING!
Please complete the form below to place your order. You will be contacted promptly to finalize your order before we proceed. Please contact us here for any assistance.
++ REPRINT ORDERS
To order reprints with no changes, please choose "Reprint Order" in the form. If there are changes to your previous artwork, then please just submit a new order request and upload your new artwork.
++ HARD PROOFS
Hard proofs add an additional approximate 5 business days for processing and shipping time. ALL HARD PROOF(S) ARE PRODUCED DIGITALLY with digital liquid dry ink. Final printed pieces are produced using Litho Ninja’s print process in CMYK pigmented inks. These two processes may produce two slightly different results but are still within printing industry standard.
* Please note the costs below are estimates and subject to change due to situations such as incorrect spec entries, rush timeframes, file revisions, etc.