COMPLETE CHECKLIST BEFORE UPLOADING
To save time, money, and help ensure accurate printing, PLEASE read this list before submitting your request.
- CORRECT SIZE. Are your files the correct size? It's really important that your files are the correct size to the comic size you are ordering. If not, you may incur extra charges if we have to reformat your files. USE OUR PRINT TEMPLATES HERE
- BLEEDS. Background to the edge? Apply 1/8" (.125) bleed.
- SAFE AREA. Content within safe area? Read more.
- RESOLUTION. Are your images at 300dpi?
- Divisible by 4. Comic book pages divisible by 4?
- CMYK/Grayscale. Convert full color pages to CMYK and covert black/white pages to grayscale.
- Flatten Files. Flatten your PSD files before saving to PDF.
- Print-ready PDF. We require a print-ready PDF.
- LZW Compression. No LZW compression on any kind.
- Comic Book Proof. For comic books, a free hard proof is provided with all quantities of 25 or greater to make sure the print is correct.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
Shipping cost is not included in this form. Shipping cost is based on weight/location/provider shipping rates. We ship from Houston, Texas (77041). A general S&H estimate within the continental USA, expect to pay around $30 for 100 28-page comic books
Questions? Please read our FAQs, or don't hesitate to contact us.
Litho Ninja provides a user-friendly component (Uplink-HighTail) allowing you to transfer large files safely and securely to our prepress department. With Uplink-HighTail, you can upload files up to 2 GB without compromising the potential loss of data.
Litho Ninja understands that receiving mission-critical files is vital to getting our client's print jobs out on time.
Uploading files to Litho Ninja is a breeze. Simply click on the link below and follow the simple instructions provided below. Please contact us if you have any questions.
CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD YOUR ARTWORK FILES
Please place your files into a folder, zip compress the folder, and upload the zipped file.
- Full Name: (This is your name)
- Email: (This is your email so we know how to contact you)
- Subject: (This can be your comic title, PO, Order number, etc.)
- Message: (This can be a quick note or special request to Litho Ninja)
- Select File: (Please put pages into a folder, zip compress the folder, and upload the zipped file. Here you can use the 'Shift' key to select multiple files to be uploaded)